ला इरा इला lyril

How many of you dont remember Priety zinta showering under those towering falls, prancing around in her bikini? Ok, if you dont remember that means you havent watched it.

Unfortunately though, I couldnt find that exact commercial, but a version before that and a version after that.

laaa lala lala laa.. laaaa, la la la LYRIL!



I think this later version is little bit risque, but extremely creative nevertheless. The guy taking a bit of red-mirchi and trying to cool himself of his babe...hmm yumm ;-)

No comments:

Google Sponsored Search

Whatz the Adzz?

This website lists all the classic commercials aired on Indian television - "palmolive da jawaab nahin", "boost is the secret of my energy" and many such. I welcome feedback, requests and words of encouragement in form of comments from my visitors. It just doesnt seem right when there are about 200 visits a day, but only handful of comments :)

Ad Lovers Chateth


Ad lovers Speaketh