As crazy as crazy bout..., Gold Spot

The most prominent commercial when you were renting out VHS movies from video parlour back in late 80's or early 90's was of Gold Spot. Gold spot not only used to be a favorite drink in urban populace, but was also a great hit among the rural segments too, but the advertisements never tried to show the germane side of things. Speed bike, roller skates, hot girls in tubes and their clipped accents. That was some wannabe generation (wait, I dont even want to go there, haha).

GS ads were always colorful and full of 'masti'. Enjoy this clip from those days. My special thanks to the original youtube uploader ckanth99

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Great collection !
I have a few 70's era press ads on my blog if anyone wants to have a look :
http://kunjel.blogspot.com/

Google Sponsored Search

Whatz the Adzz?

This website lists all the classic commercials aired on Indian television - "palmolive da jawaab nahin", "boost is the secret of my energy" and many such. I welcome feedback, requests and words of encouragement in form of comments from my visitors. It just doesnt seem right when there are about 200 visits a day, but only handful of comments :)

Ad Lovers Chateth


Ad lovers Speaketh