Mummy, Maltova please

I know this is supposed to be about commercials on TV, but there are a few print ads, that give you the visual feel of watching a 45 second clip itself.

This ad is about maintaining an active lifestyle and how drinking "Maltova" makes it all possible. [I believe people's preferences moved on from Maltova to Kournikova and Sharapova, these days, but ofcourse they are also proponents of definitive active lifestyle ;)]

I especially like the way they would cohabit marketing acumen, with the tailend message of "Be part of the Maltova club, by sending us three wrappers, blah blah" :)

No comments:

Google Sponsored Search

Whatz the Adzz?

This website lists all the classic commercials aired on Indian television - "palmolive da jawaab nahin", "boost is the secret of my energy" and many such. I welcome feedback, requests and words of encouragement in form of comments from my visitors. It just doesnt seem right when there are about 200 visits a day, but only handful of comments :)

Ad Lovers Chateth


Ad lovers Speaketh