Centre Shock: Hilake Rakde!

Alright, dont lie to me and tell me how many of you have actually thought about this before. However, I think this clip was deeply influenced by an american commercial which makes a girl's hair go all frizzy when she touches water in a swimming pool. I could search for that and post it here, but this site is not about comparision.

I hope you get a good chuckle out of it ;-)

Centre Shock Chewing Gum - Hilake Rakde!



Please invite your friends to this website. Word of mouth pays. Thank you :)

1 comment:

Kanan said...

Hilarious!

What is the music? I need to find out so badly... I love it.

Google Sponsored Search

Whatz the Adzz?

This website lists all the classic commercials aired on Indian television - "palmolive da jawaab nahin", "boost is the secret of my energy" and many such. I welcome feedback, requests and words of encouragement in form of comments from my visitors. It just doesnt seem right when there are about 200 visits a day, but only handful of comments :)

Ad Lovers Chateth


Ad lovers Speaketh