Hero Honda Pleasure: Why should boys have all the fun!

I searched high and dry for the original hero honda ad with slogan "Fill it, Shut it, Forget it", but couldnt find it. If you find that clip, please send it my way to indiatvads@gmail.com.

During these of high petrol prices, it is imperative that all the bike/car makers not only purport this fuel saving messages, but also provide vehicles that save customers from getting a heart stroke (on top of heat stroke in Indian summers).

I think in recent years, Hero Honda is showing all the dare devil stunts done by hunks, but those messages dont hold anyone's attention except the ones who actually want to buy that bike. However, these are the new clips that catch my attention. I think their caption "Why should boys have all the fun" is quite catchy and also a take on Kinetic Honda models. Enjoy this clip.



Please invite your friends to this website. Word of mouth pays. Thank you :)

3 comments:

'Tis a beautiful life! said...

couldn't agree more...why should boys have all the fun indeed :)

Kanan said...

My coolness... what a fantastic ad! Rightly said - why should boys have all the fun? :P

samurai said...

They shouldn't - you gals should get 'em bikes :)

A pleasure, for sure!

Google Sponsored Search

Whatz the Adzz?

This website lists all the classic commercials aired on Indian television - "palmolive da jawaab nahin", "boost is the secret of my energy" and many such. I welcome feedback, requests and words of encouragement in form of comments from my visitors. It just doesnt seem right when there are about 200 visits a day, but only handful of comments :)

Ad Lovers Chateth


Ad lovers Speaketh